edTPA Guidelines and Policies for Faculty
For Faculty at educator preparation programs participating in edTPA: Please review the following policies concerning your participation in edTPA.
- Confidentiality and Security of edTPA Candidate Materials and Assessment Data
- edTPA Guidelines for Acceptable Candidate Support
- Guidelines for Video Confidentiality for Faculty
- Guidelines for edTPA Retake Decision-making and Support
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of these policies.
For educator preparation programs using the Pearson ePortfolio system, Faculty Reviewers will be asked to agree to the following statements:
- I will not download, or share with any third party, any materials that have been uploaded to the Pearson ePortfolio system.
- I understand that a candidate video recording is a confidential assessment record and I agree to abide by the Guidelines for Video Confidentiality for Faculty .
- I understand and will abide by the edTPA faculty feedback policies as presented in the edTPA Guidelines for Acceptable Candidate Support .